Are you looking for the best clinique foundation for mature skin? I’m so glad you’re here!
I know from experience that finding the ideal foundation for mature skin is not an easy task. There are so many different products that it can be overwhelming to find the perfect one for aging, mature skin.
Read on to discover more about the best clinique foundation for mature skin.
Please note that this article may include affiliate links. Read full disclosure here.
The Best Clinique Foundation for Mature Skin
Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer
Beyond perfecting foundation for dry combination skin is a full coverage foundation with great lasting power!
It feels lightweight and moisturizing. The finish is beautiful once blended completely (this foundation requires a bit of blending)!
I love the applicator wand and the fact that it is a foundation and concealer in one.
Final thoughts on Beyond Perfecting Foundation by Clinique
- I love the natural finish on my mature skin!
- It minimizes my large pores very well and covers dark spots
- Minimal settling into fine lines and wrinkles
- Very affordable and comes in 33 shades!
Even Better Foundation
The even better foundation is a lightweight creamy liquid foundation. Its medium coverage is hydrating and gives my mature skin a natural-looking luminous finish.
Clinique claims that after 12 weeks of daily wear, dark spots from acne, age, and sun damage are reduced.
This foundation has an SPF 15, does great in high humidity, and lasts very well.
Final thoughts on Even Better Foundation
- Natural finish-Evened out my skin tone nicely!
- May improve my dark spots over time.
- Extensive range of shades! 56 Shades!
- The price is excellent!
Clinique’s Superbalanced Foundation
Superbalanced has been a favorite foundation of mine since I was a makeup artist for Clinique back in the day. 🙂
I love superbalanced foundation because it works perfectly with my combination skin. It minimizes pores and imperfections while still offering a natural finish.
Superbalanced makeup is a long-wearing liquid foundation that provides water-resistant, moderate coverage.
Final thoughts about Superbalanced Makeup
- Great for combination or T-zone skin types
- Minimizes pores nicely
- The medium coverage is excellent for a natural look
- It doesn’t cover all my dark spots (I use concealer for that)
- I wish it contained an SPF
- Shades are limited
Moisture Surge CC Cream
Clinique’s moisture surge CC cream foundation provides light to medium coverage and is packed with moisture, making it the perfect choice for dry skin.
I love this foundation for “no makeup days” because it corrects the redness in my skin.
This CC Cream is lightweight and comes in five shades is free
It is free of parabens, sulfates, gluten, phthalates, and allergy te, making it a suitable choice for sensitive skin.
Final thoughts about Moisture Surge CC Cream Foundation
- I love the lightweight coverage for “no makeup” days
- Excellent for dry skin and mature skin
- Corrects redness with a natural finish
- It doesn’t perform great in high humidity
Even Better Clinical Serum Foundation
Even better clinical serum foundation combines coverage of a foundation with the power of a serum.
This liquid foundation feels weightless, has a satiny, matte finish, and has staying power!
Its oil-free formula has an SPF of 25 and is packed with
- UP302: Helps visibly reduce the look of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- Vitamin C: A versatile skin-brightening superstar that helps boost radiance.
- Salicylic acid: Helps re-texturize skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps plump up skin for a more youthful look.
Final thoughts on Even Better Clinical Serum Foundation
- It’s full of
anti-agingpro-aging goodness! Which is excellent for mature skin.
- Has an SPF of 25. (I still apply sunscreen first)
- It can be a tad drying. Apply a moisturizer first.
- Best applied with a makeup brush for the best finish.
- It’s a bit pricey-but does provide great ingredients
Every midlife girl needs a good moisturizer!
It goes against my grain, not to mention the importance of a solid moisturizer when talking about skincare and beauty for mature skin.
This is the everyday moisturizer that I use morning and night without fail.
Face Moisturizer for Mature Skin
Having a solid face moisturizer is essential to help the skin retain moisture and keep the skin looking plump and hydrated.
Look for a moisturizer rich in antioxidants and ingredients like hyaluronic acid or glycerin to help the skin retain moisture.
I love CeraVe Skin facial moisturizing lotion! I buy it at Amazon for $12, and it lasts forever!
More excellent face moisturizers for mature skin:
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
- Paula’s Choice Resist Intensive Repair Cream
- RoC Retinol Correxion Max Daily Hydration Anti-Aging Daily Face Moisturizer
Related article: Morning skincare routine for mature skin
The Best Clinique Foundation for Mature Skin
Whatever your skin type – dry, oily, sensitive, or somewhere in between – there is a perfect Clinique foundation for mature skin out there for you!
Let me know which clinique foundation appeals to you the most in the comments below!
Thanks so much for stopping by!