Are you looking for the best clinique products for aging skin?
I have curated a fantastic list of my favorite Clinique products for aging skin, including a product summary and honest review of each Clinique product for aging skin.
Whatever your current skincare concern, there is something for everyone!
This article may include affiliate links. Read full disclosure here.
Since 1968, Clinique’s mission has always been to provide the safest, most effective formulas in simple routines that bring remarkable results.
The first ever dermatologist-developed prestige beauty brand, all of clinique’s skincare products are 100% fragrance-free and allergy tested.
My Experience with Clinique
I have loved and used Cliniques products since my early twenties. The 3-step System served as my holy grail skincare routine for years and years!
I started to work as a makeup artist for Clinique in the early 90s and loved working for the Clinique company.
Then, I started using the entire Clinique line, including Clinique Happy ,which is still my signature fragrance to this day.
The Best Clinique Products for Aging Skin
I am excited to share what I know about each of the Clinique products for aging skin, along with an honest review of each product listed.
In addition to sharing what I feel are the best anti-aging products that Clinique offers, I have included noteworthy alternatives for each product to give you more options. 🙂
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
Clinique liquid facial soap is mild and suitable for combination to dry skin.
This excellent liquid facial soap removes makeup nicely while lightly exfoliating skin.
I love the pump dispenser too.
In all honesty, I used this product for years until I switched to CeraVe’s facial wash about two years ago.
Final Review: Clinique liquid facial soap
- Super mild for sensitive skin.
- It gently cleans and exfoliates the skin.
- The pump dispenser is awesome!
- $29 for 6.7 ounces (a little bit pricey for me)
Noteworthy alternatives to Cliniques liquid facial soap:
- CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser
- PCA SKIN Creamy Cleanser
- Paula’s Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser
Clinique’s Clarifying Lotion
Clinique clarifying lotion gently exfoliates the skin and sweeps away dulling flakes.
I have used Clinique clarifying lotion #2 for over 25 years and still love it.
I use it as part of my daily morning and night skincare routine to remove any leftover soap residue and prep skin for the rest of my skincare products.
When I need additional exfoliation (about 3Xs per week), I use The ordinary’s Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution.
Final Review of Clinique’s clarifying lotion.
- This clarifying lotion is my all-time favorite toner.
- It makes my skin feel fresh, tingly, and super clean!
- It improves the texture of the skin.
- Available in 5 skin-typed formulas.
Noteworthy clarifying lotion + toners for mature skin
- Paula’s Choice-Resist Advanced Replenishing Anti-Aging Toner
- CeraVe Hydrating Toner
- PCA SKIN Smoothing Facial Toner
Clinique’s the Dramatically Different Moisturizer
This is a fantastic moisturizer and is Clinique’s best-selling face lotion. And I have used it for years and years.
This moisturizer hydrates strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier, and quickly absorbs a nice finish.
It’s fragrance-free and perfect for sensitive skin!
Dramatically different comes in an oil-free gel formula for combination/oily skin types.
Final Review: Dramatically Different Moisturizer
- This moisturizer is gentle on sensitive skin
- I love that it is fragrance-free!
- I pump dispenser is the bomb!
- A little bit goes a long way!
- It absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy.
More excellent face moisturizers for mature skin:
- CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
- Paula’s Choice Resist Intensive Repair Cream
- RoC Retinol Correxion Max Daily Hydration Anti-Aging Daily Face Moisturizer
Clinique’s moisture surge is a replenishing hydrator!
It’s lightweight, oil-free, and gives skin an immediate moisture boost!
I’ve been using moisture surge off and on for years and years (since I worked for Clinique back in the 90s.
It does a great job moisturizing the skin and gives it a healthy-looking glow.
I like using moisture surge after a long day out in the sun or in the middle of the day when my skin needs an extra moisture boost.
Final Review: Cliniques Moisture Surge
- I love the lightweight moisture boost.
- It’s oil-free and doesn’t cause breakouts.
- Contains Aloe: I like using it after sun exposure.
- Creates a new canvas for makeup.
Noteworthy alternatives to Cliniques moisture surge:
- Murad Hydration Nutrient-Charged Water Gel
- RoC Multi Correxion Revive + Glow Vitamin C Face Moisturizer
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Gel Daily Face Moisturizer
Clinique Smart Clinical Repair Wrinkle Correcting Serum
This wrinkle-correcting serum hydrates and plumps skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
It contains retinoid, which helps accelerates the skin’s natural cell renewal to speed fresh skin cells to the surface.
It also contains Hyaluronic acid concentrate, which hydrates the skin nicely.
Final Review: Clinique Smart Clinical Repair Serum
- It’s full of
anti-aging andpro-aging goodness for mature skin.
- Helped the texture of my skin.
- I love the pump dispenser!
- It’s a bit pricey-$59 per ounce, but it does provide great ingredients!
Noteworthy alternative rentiol repair serums:
- CeraVe Anti Aging Retinol Serum
- RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Retinol Serum for Face
- The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane
Cliniques Clinique Smart Clinical Repair Wrinkle Correcting Cream
This Clinique wrinkle cream is an ultra-nourishing moisturizer is said to visibly reduce lines and wrinkles for supple, younger-looking skin.
It contains Peptide Complex, which helps boost the skin’s natural collagen to help fortify the dermal structure, leaving the skin looking smoother.
I like the wrinkle cream better than the serum because it feels more emollient on my skin. (I use it at night)
Final Review: Clinique Smart Clinical Repair Wrinkle Correcting Cream
- I love how emollient this repair cream is.
- Perfect for nighttime.
- I wish it was in a pump dispenser.
- I love that it contains peptides that seemed to help the texture of my skin.
Noteworthy alternatives to Clinique Smart Clinical Repair Wrinkle Correcting Cream:
- Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide 24 Face Moisturizer wrinkle cream
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Anti Aging Face Moisturizer
- Neutrogena Rapid Firming Peptide Contour Lift Face Cream,
Clinique Smart Night Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol
This is a skin-repairing nighttime treatment with the power of retinol + comforting hydration.
The creamy formula helps speed up cell turnover and visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
My skin looks more even, and my pores seem minimized.
Although this product is moisturizing, it can cause dryness, so I recommend following up with a nice emollient moisturizer.
Final Review: Clinique Smart Night Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol
- I use this product every-other night to avoid dryness.
- A little goes a long way (use just a pea size)
- I wish it was in a pump dispenser.
- I think it reduced the appearance of my pores.
- It’s worth a try, especially if you’ve never used retinol before.
Noteworthy Nighttime retinol cream alternatives:
- Olay Regenerist Retinol Moisturizer, Retinol 24 Night Face Cream
- Murad Resurgence Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream
Clinique Repair Wear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream is an Ophthalmologist test eye product and safe for sensitive eyes.
This eye cream is nice and rich and did a fantastic job de-puffing my eyes!
It also smoothes my crows-feet a bit as well, which I love.
Final Review: Clinique Repair Wear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream
- I like the texture of this eye cream.
- It did a great job de-puffing my eyes!
- A little goes a long way!
- I wish it was in a tube or pump dispenser.
- A tad expensive.
Noteworthy Alternative Wrinkle Eye Creams:
Even Better Clinical Radical Dark Spot Corrector + Interrupter Serum
The Even better clinical dark spot corrector and interrupter serum improve the look of existing dark spots while interrupting future dark spots.
I can say that it does a great job of brightening and improving the overall texture of my skin.
My age spots lightened up a bit, but I need a few laser treatments for this stubborn sun damage.
Final Review: Clinique Even Better Clinical Radical Dark Spot Corrector + Interrupter
- I am not sure I believe that this serum can “interrupt” future dark spots
- Improves skin texture
- Dark spots have lightened a tiny bit.
- I love the dispenser! (you guessed it-it’s a pump!)
Noteworthy Alternative Dark Spot Treatments for mature skin:
- Paula’s Choice CLINICAL Discoloration Repair Serum
- Murad Environmental Shield Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum
- PCA SKIN Hydroquinone-Free Pigment Gel Face Serum
Superdefense Broad Spectrum SPF 25
Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Multi-Correcting Cream is a refreshing silky cream that fights tired skin and signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
Its oil-free formula improves dull skin while protecting it from the damaging sun.
This cream contains vitamin C and antioxidants to protect the skin from free radicals.
Final Review: Cliniques Superdefense Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- I like how this cream feels on my skin.
- I’m not impressed with 25 SPF. It needs to be higher.
- It’s fragrance-free and doesn’t contain parabens, etc.
- Again!-I wish it had a different dispenser.
Noteworth alternatives to Cliniques Superdefence:
- Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30
- EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 Face Sunscreen
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen- SPF 40
The Best Clinique Products for Aging Skin
There you have it! The best clinique products for aging skin!
Whatever your skin concerns- fine line and. wrinkles, dark spots, or dryness and texture issues– there is a perfect Clinique product for aging skin for you!
I love to explore and review products of all kinds!
If you have any requests for product reviews, let me know in the comments below or reach out to me via email.
Thanks so much for stopping by!