Words are powerfully transformational! These 100 positive and powerful morning affirmations for women will help you get your day off to a great start!
Starting your day with uplifting, positive affirmations is a surefire way to start the day off right!
Every guru and spiritual leader will agree that our thoughts and words can be powerfully transformational, and I believe it!
Utilizing morning affirmations helps to shift our mindset for the better!
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements or phases that can challenge and help us think more positively and overcome negative thoughts and self-talk.
There is no room for negative, destructive thoughts when we fill our hearts, minds, and spirits with positive affirmations and truly believe them.
So, when we practice speaking positive affirmations in our lives, we are essentially changing our mindset that, in turn, can change our very destiny. I’m pretty sure it’s science.
Lao Tzu said it best. Everything starts with our thoughts.
Positive morning affirmations help us think better and then do better.
The good news is that we have the gift of each new day to choose what we put in, think, and say!
So I thought it would be good to break these 100-morning affirmations into ten bite-size chunks.
How to get started using morning affirmations for women:
- Start with an open and receptive heart
- Start with five-ten affirmations per day.
- Choose affirmations that resonate with you and make you feel good.
- Write them down in your journal or on a sticky note.
- Close your eyes and say the affirmation out loud three-five times.
- Remember to breathe.
101 Powerful Morning Affirmations for Women:
Day one (1) Affirmations 1-10Today is a new day!
- My past is not a reflection of my future. Today is a new day!
- I am in control of how I respond to others
- Today I choose peace over perfection
- I am worthy of love and acceptance
- Today and every day, I am making forward progress
- I do not compare myself to others
- I am perfectly imperfect
- I do not criticize myself and those around me
- I am not afraid to be wrong
- I can make smart & informed decisions today and every day.
Day two (2) Today, I will let go of that which no longer serves me.
- I am brave!
- I walk in love all the days of my life.
- I am confident in who I am
- I practice patience every day
- I appreciate all that I have
- REMEMBER: Opinions are like belly buttons
- I forgive those who have harmed me
- I do my best, and it is more than enough
- I am not motivated by fear
- Today I choose to let go of that which no longer serves me
Day three (3) Today brings me new opportunities to act on.
- Remember: Expectations are the buzzkill of life
- I love myself fully, just the way I am today
- Today I can do anything I set my mind to
- I am worthy of respect and acceptance
- I am a world changer
- I say YES! whenever I can
- Today I choose to believe the best in myself and others
- My children arise and call me blessed
- I choose JOY! Today and every day.
- Today I will not make assumptions.
Day four (4) The future depends on what I do today
- Setbacks are redirecting me to better things
- I am at peace with what I can’t control
- I forgive myself
- Every day is a fresh start
- My body is my beautiful dwelling place, and I nurture it well
- I trust in the timing of my life
- I did not come this far to come this far
- Judgment of others does not affect me
- I am a fun-loving person
- I stay in the present moment
Day five (5) Today is a great day to have a great day!
- I am impeccable with my word
- I am at peace with uncertainty
- I trust my intuition
- I am a good friend
- I am responsible for the energy in my space
- Remember: Nothing changes if nothing changes
- I am more than a conquerer
- NO is a complete sentence.
- The truth does not need to defend itself
- It’s not rejection-it’s protection
Day six (6) Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
- When I know better-I do better
- It’s OK to rest.
- It’s never too late. NEVER.
- I am stronger than my excuses.
- I have been created to create
- I am open to unless possibilities
- I do LESS-MORE
- I practice gratitude every day
- I rise by lifting others
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made
Day seven (7) Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift.
- I have been redeemed
- I am strong in my mind & my body
- Feel the fear and do it anyway.
- It’s OK to change my mind
- There is only one ME, and that is MY power
- I am not ashamed to own my truth
- I can do anything but not everything
- I trust the process
- I can do hard things
- I strive to be proactive vs. reactive every day
Related: The self-care alphabet
Day eight (8) The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today
- My words are powerful
- I am never alone. He is with me.
- I do not compare myself to other people
- I honor my promises
- I am a good listener
- My enemies are at peace with me.
- I always double down on LOVE
- I am bold and courageous
- I have a sharp mind and a soft heart
- I see every ending as a new beginning
Day nine (9)
- I know that bridges burned will always light my way
- I don’t look back-I’m not going that way
- I will enjoy more and endure less
- Remember: DONE is better than perfect.
- My dreams align with my purpose.
- I can create my own happy
- I make the world a better place
- I walk by faith and not by sight
- Do the next right thing
- My mindset is EVERYTHING
Day ten (10) Today is the day that God has made!
- I turn my can’ts into cans and my dreams into plans
- I try my best not to make assumptions
- I wake up every morning excited for the day ahead!
- I have the power to create my dream life!
- My God is with me wherever I go
- My attitude determines my altitude
- My ending is more important than my beginning
- Remember your WHY
- I make self-care a priority in my life
- I am a beautiful force of nature
- All there is NOW. (That’s one for good measure) XO
Related: Affirmations for Self-love
100 Positive Morning Affirmations for Women!
I hope you can use these powerful positive morning affirmations to speak life over yourself every morning!
While here, please share your thoughts, favorite affirmation, bible verse, or quote with me in the comments below.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time,