Today I am super excited to share 100 positive morning affirmations with you! These affirmations are a sure-fire way to start the day off right! Every guru and spiritual leader out there will agree that our thoughts and words can be powerfully transformational, and I believe it!
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements or phases that can challenge and help us think more positively and overcome negative thoughts and self-talk.
When we fill our hearts, minds, and spirits with positive affirmations and truly believe them, there is simply no room for negative, destructive thoughts.
So, when we practice speaking positive affirmations into our lives, we are essentially changing our mindset that, in turn, can change our very destiny. I’m pretty sure it’s science.
Lao Tzu said it best. Everything starts with our thoughts.
Positive morning affirmations help us think and then do better
The good news is that we have the gift of each new day to choose what we put in, what we think, and what we say! That said, I thought it would be a good idea to break these 100-morning affirmations into 10 bite-size chunks.
I would suggest starting with ten a day for ten days. Then, maybe write the ones down that really resonate with you in your journal or on a sticky note.
101 Positive morning affirmations to start every day off right!:
Day one (1) Affirmations 1-10Today is a new day!
- My past is not a reflection of my future. Today is a new day!
- I am in control of how I respond to others
- Today I choose peace over perfection
- I am worthy of love and acceptance
- Today and every day I am making forward progress
- I do not compare myself to others
- I am perfectly imperfect
- I do not criticize myself and those around me
- I am not afraid to be wrong
- I can make smart & informed decisions today and every day.
Day two (2) Today I choose to let go of that which no longer serves me.
- I am brave and courageous!
- I walk in love all the days of my life.
- I am confident of who I am
- I practice patience every day
- I appreciate all that I have
- REMEMBER: Opinions are like belly buttons
- I forgive those who have harmed me
- I do my best, and it is more than enough
- I am not motivated by fear
- Today I choose to let go of that which no longer serves me
Day three (3) Today brings a new set of opportunities for me to act on.
- Remember: Expectations are the buzzkill of life
- I love myself fully, just the way I am today
- Today I can do anything I set my mind to
- I am worthy of respect and acceptance
- I am a world changer
- I say YES! whenever I can
- Today I choose to believe the best in myself and others
- My children arise and call me blessed
- I choose JOY! Today and every day.
- Today I will not make assumptions
Day four (4) The future depends on what I do today
- Setbacks are redirecting me to better things
- I am at peace with what I can’t control
- I forgive myself
- Every day is a fresh start
- My body is my beautiful dwelling place, and I nurture it well
- I trust in the timing of my life
- I did not come this far to come this far
- Judgment of others does not affect me
- I am a fun-loving person
- I stay in the present moment
Day five (5) Today is a great day to have a great day!
- I am impeccable with my word
- I am at peace with uncertainty
- I trust my intuition
- I am a good friend
- I am responsible for the energy in my space
- Remember: Nothing changes if nothing changes
- I am more than a conquerer
- NO is a complete sentence.
- The truth does not need to defend itself
- It’s not rejection-it’s protection
Day six (6) Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
- When I know better-I do better
- It’s OK to rest.
- It’s never too late. NEVER.
- I am stronger than my excuses
- I have been created to create
- I am open to unless possibilities
- I do LESS-MORE
- I practice gratitude every day
- I rise by lifting others
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made
Day seven (7) Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift.
- I have been redeemed
- I am strong in my mind & my body
- Feel the fear and do it anyway.
- It’s OK to change my mind
- There is only one ME, and that is MY power
- I am not ashamed to own my truth
- I can do anything but not everything
- I trust the process
- I can do hard things
- I strive to be proactive vs. reactive everyday
Day eight (8) The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today
- My words are powerful
- I am never alone. He is with me.
- I do not compare myself to other people
- I honor my promises
- I am a good listener
- My enemies are at peace with me.
- I always double down on LOVE
- I am bold and courageous
- I have a sharp mind and a soft heart
- I see every ending as a new beginning
Day nine (9)
- I know that bridges burned will always light my way
- I don’t look back-I’m not going that way
- I will enjoy more and endure less
- Remember: DONE is better than perfect.
- My dreams align with my purpose
- I can create my own happy
- I make the world a better place
- I walk by faith and not by sight
- Do the next right thing
- My mindset is EVERYTHING
Day ten (10) Today is the day that God has made!
- I turn my can’ts into cans and my dreams into plans
- I try my best to not make assumptions
- I learn from my mistakes
- Today I am blessed in the places I go in and out
- My God is with me wherever I go
- My attitude determines my altitude
- My ending is more important than my beginning
- Remember your WHY
- I make self-care a priority in my life
- I am a beautiful force of nature
- All there really is-is NOW. (That’s one for good measure) XO
So there you have it! 100 positive morning affirmations to start the day off right!
I hope that you can use some of these positive affirmations to speak life over yourself every morning!
While you are here, please share your thoughts and your favorite affirmation, bible verse, or quote with me in the comments below.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time,